Scott Williamson is the founding member of Williamson Law Group LLC. Mr. Williamson has a broad range of experience in government contract matters, including bid protests, claims and appeals, defective pricing, compliance reviews and internal investigations, teaming agreements and forming joint ventures, subcontracts, False Claims Act actions, export controls, and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. In addition, Mr. Williamson is a registered patent attorney and has broad experience in intellectual property rights in government contracts.
Mr. Williamson’s experience includes over 20 years as a government attorney and research engineer for the Air Force. He subsequently held counsel positions with leading defense contractors, including Northrop Grumman and Bechtel. Mr. Williamson also won billions of dollars worth of government contracts as a business development manager for Bechtel, and Vice President for Program Development and General Counsel for Universities Space Research Association.
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering, Georgia Tech, 1979
- Juris Doctor, cum laude, Wake Forest University, 1988
- North Carolina (Inactive)
- Patent and Trademark Office
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- United States Supreme Court
- Active: TS/SCI with intelligence community agency polygraph, held active TS or higher clearance with various agencies since 1994
- Previous: DOE Q